ama (wa) presents
medvault @ medcon22
When: Friday 22 July and Saturday 23 July 2022
Time: 8.30am – 5.00pm
Where: Crown Perth
Catering: Morning Tea, Lunch and Afternoon Tea provided
MedVault is once again partnering with MEDCON22 to run a two-day revision course to help medical students in their final years pass their exams.
This high-quality revision course sold out last year because it targets exactly what students need to know for medical school, with a particular focus on critical care and emergency medicine.
Each session is interactive, and includes case-based discussions, practice MCQ’s and data interpretation sections. The course covers frameworks and top tips for the OSCEs, as well as revision of key knowledge for the written exam.
Students will work through the talks using a workbook with all the information, clinical photographs and diagrams to accompany the talks.
The course is delivered by Chris and Andy, two senior clinicians in Emergency Medicine with a passion for teaching and education.
This year the only sessions MedVault is running are at MEDCON22.
TOPICS COVERED AT MEDVAULT
The final timetable is being finalised, but we expect it to cover the following topics:
- Renal Medicine
- ECG Masterclass
- Paediatric Essentials
- Emergency Cases
- Communication Tips and Tricks
- General surgery
- Neurology Cases
- Orthopaedics and Radiology
- Resuscitation Masterclass
- And more!
AMA (WA) INTERN MEMBERSHIP OFFER
EXCLUSIVE TO MEDVAULT DELEGATES
Join the peak body for Western Australian Medical Practitioners.
Membership with the AMA (WA) provides Interns with support as they start their careers in medicine.
The AMA (WA):
- Provides workplace relations advice on contracts, pay slips, leave entitlements and more.
- Negotiates your Enterprise Bargaining Agreement (EBA).
- Represents the interests of Western Australian doctors across the WA health system.
- Advocates on a range of health issues affecting the WA community.
When you sign up to the AMA (WA) 2023 membership, you also receive:
- Invites to events, seminars and workshops.
- Publications and resources (including 2023 Intern Guide 101).
- Discounts on the AMA (WA) medical products.
- Savings through our membership benefits program.
- Free CPR training.
- Access to Join the Community – AMA (WA) Connect App.
Your membership fees are tax deductible.